Sunset Jeep Safari Tour in Kos
One day Safari adventure for a magical sunset with the best panoramic view on the island of Kos. And this is only one of the highlights of this adventurous tour on the island of Hippocrates, Kos, in special off-road vehicles for 6-8 passengers.
We start off at the centre of touristy Kos, following an off-road, non-touristy route towards mount Dikeos through dense vegetation areas. Our destination is the village of Zia, one of the most traditional and mountainous villages on Kos island, with a magnificent view towards the Saltlake. There will be some stops to take photos of the unique sunset and enjoy delicious local “mezedes” at a traditional taverna. After dinner, the escape to mountainous Kos comes to an end and we get back to our hotels utterly satisfied by the exploration, the images and the flavours.
If you want to live the experience of a semi-private tour of about 110 kilometres, away from touristy Kos for 4-5 hours, with unique moments, a panoramic view with a sunset background and traditional local flavours and delicacies, you can trust our highly skilled drivers and fully equipped off-road vehicles.
- Free hotel pick up and drop off
- Offroad vehicles (7 or 9 seated) driven by escort-drivers
- Coffee or tea or juice in a traditional coffee shop
- Dinner with traditional Greek food and local wine
- Liability Insurance and local Taxes
- Coffee or beers or refreshments in tavern, gratuities
- Instant confirmation
- Cancel up to 48 hours in advance for a full refund.